BNP Paribas has been named Euro Bond House of the Year, Foreign Exchange Derivatives House of the Year, EMEA Structured Finance House of the Year and EMEA Structured Equity House of the Year in the annual IFR Awards 2019.
BNP Paribas receives top honours in the prestigious IFR Awards 2019 winning four awards across asset classes and supporting on six deal wins for clients.
IFR highlighted the Primary Markets' team work, commenting that the success was down to 'never being complacent, maintaining a high level of collaboration across desks to ensure the whole franchise works together and delivering a seamless service while identifying market themes.'
They awarded BNP Paribas FX Derivatives House of the year for: 'increasing market share through technological investments and helping provide innovative solutions for clients in emerging markets.'
The EMEA securitisation team won for its: 'all-round ability' with a platform that could 'match its US peers in boasting a full presence across ABS, MBS and CLOs.'
IFR Awarded BNP Paribas EMEA Structured Equity House of the Year as it was: 'on the biggest deal, took a leadership role and was once again the most active bank in the region.'
BNP Paribas also supported the following deal wins for our clients:
- EMEA Loan - Merck's US$6.3bn-equivalent acquisition loan
- Green Bond - Societe du Grand Paris' €2bn 15-year green bond
- Green/Sustainable Loan - Masmovil's €1.7bn refinancing BNP Paribas
- Social Bond- Caffil's €1bn 10-year covered bond
- Social Loan- Carrefour – RCF for €1bn
- Yankee Bond- Enel's US$1.5bn SDG-linked five-year bond'