BNP Paribas Group has won four awards at the Global Capital European Securitization Awards Ceremony 2020. Global Capital recognises banks, issuers, investors, rating agencies and service providers that performed most impressively over the course of 2019.
BNP Paribas has received top honours, winning four categories including ABS Bank of the Year.
- ABS Bank of the Year
- Corporate Securitization and Financing House of the Year
- Secondary ABS/RMBS Trading House of the Year
- ABS Issuer of the Year (BNP Paribas Personal Finance)
"These award successes not only reinforce the positive perception of both clients and market participants across so many of BNP Paribas' securitisation business activities, but also milestone the team's hard work in pulling together to further build out the securitisation franchise in Europe."
Simon Jones, Co-Head Securitised Products Group
"Our continuous market presence in 2019 helped cement our position as the top securitisation house across Europe with 34 public deals of which 4 SRT transactions for BNP Paribas personal finance which allowed them to win ABS issuer of the year for the 2nd time."
Boudewijn Dierick, Head of ABS markets
We are also thrilled that 3 deals where we were Joint Lead Manager were awarded:
- ABS Deal of the Year (NewDay Funding 2019-2)
- RMBS Deal of the Year (Finance Ireland RMBS No 1.)
- Overall Best Securitization Deal of the Year (Silverstone 2019-1)