Building on the foundations of GECD’s risk expertise and comprehensive perspective on Global Markets, the Flow & Financing business delivers Institutional Investors and Hedge Funds with innovative and dedicated equity solutions through research, trading and sales of flow derivatives. This dedicated entity also offers financing through prime brokerage, securities lending and synthetic financing, as well as an integrated and growing equity brokerage business which provides institutional clients with a range of research, sales, trading and execution services on equities around the world.
Our Clients, Activity and Function
|Clients|| Investment Strategies||Hedging|
- Insurance Companies
- Pension and Endowment Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Asset managers
- Mutual Funds
|- Analysis & Research (Global Coverage)|
- Access to Equity markets via derivative strategies
- Simple Optional Payoffs (single stocks, baskets or indices)
- Index Replication/Composition, Custom Indices
- Alternative Asset Classes: Dividends, Volatility, Correlation & Dispersion.
|- Derivative products and strategies used for hedging purposes|
- Ad-hoc analysis of particular client situations (dedicated structuring team)