With our corporate banking offer, BNP Paribas Corporate & Investment Banking brings a broad range of best-in-class financing solutions to our global clientele of corporates, financial institutions and government authorities. Our goal is to provide our clients with top-notch service, a comprehensive product offering and first-class sector expertise. We build close relationships with our clients over the long-run so that we tailor our products and services to their specific needs.
Corporate Banking solutions comprise all financing products and services, ranging from classic lending products to specialized financing (energy and commodities, aircraft, shipping, real estate, export, leveraged financing, project, corporate acquisition financing and media telecom), to transaction banking (cash management, international trade finance and liquidity management products).
We manage the full spectrum from origination, structuring and underwriting to distribution on the loan syndications markets or by linking borrowers with the institutional investors markets thanks to our enhanced “originate to distribute” capacity.
In Europe, we provide an integrated and homogeneous corporate banking offering to our European clientele, making BNP Paribas the "One Bank for Corporates in Europe and Beyond". A team of almost 2000 people serving clients across 18 countries (Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom,) through a large and expanding network and three specialist platforms (Brussels, Paris and Geneva).
In the Americas the 300 corporate banking experts provide specialized coverage to a wide range of clients and deliver a comprehensive product offering for both North and Latin America. They operate from integrated hubs in New York and Sao Paulo with support in 7 other offices throughout North and Latin America.
In Asia, BNP Paribas offers a leading expertise and a wide range of products in financing solutions and transaction banking activities. With experts covering 12 countries BNP Paribas has a recognized know-how across all corporate banking products and is one of the best positioned international banks in the region. Our clients count on our recognised franchises, particularly in Trade Finance with our 25 trade centres and in cash management.
BNP Paribas has an unrivalled geographic reach and local presence around the world that makes us unrivalled partner for clients in need of corporate banking solutions.
BNP Paribas once again enjoyed an unrivalled position in the corporate banking market and remains a European leader with worldwide strengths:
- # 1 Bookrunner and Mandated Lead Arranger in EMEA syndicated loans for H1 2013 by volume, Bloomberg, Dealogic & thomson reuters
- # 1 Bookrunner and Mandated Lead Arranger for Media & Telecom in EMEA for H1 2013 both by volume and number of deals, dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner in the EMEA Leveraged Loan market for H1 2013 by volume, dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner anger in EMEA in Acquisition / Demerger Finance for H1 2013 by volume , dealogic
- # 2 Bookrunner in the Oil & Gas sector in EMEA for H1 2013 by volume , dealogic
- # 3 Mandated Lead Arranger of Trade Flow Business, Dealogic Q2 2013
- # 4 Mandated Lead Arranger of Trade Finance Loans, Dealogic Q2 2013
- # 4 Bookrunner for U.S. Automotive, Thomson Reuters H1 2013
- Best Project Finance House in Western Europe, Euromoney (july 2013)
- Best Trade Bank in Oil and Energy, Trade & Forfaiting Review