BNP Paribas Cookies Policy
Our cookies policy may be amended from time to time without notice so it is important that you regularly check this policy so you are fully aware of any changes or updates.
What cookies are
Cookies are small, usually randomly coded text files, sent to and stored by your computer. They allow your browser to remember certain pieces of information which internet servers can later retrieve and use. When you visit a BNPP website we may send a cookie to your computer.
- allow websites to be loaded more quickly;
- speed up website searches;
- store your website preferences, such as language and time zone;
- improve website security by verifying who you are; and
- logging-in to secured websites more quickly.
How can I control my cookies?
You can use your web browser (eg Internet Explorer) to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- block third-party cookies
- clear all cookies when you close the browser
- open a 'private browsing' session
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend broswer functionality
More information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted can be found at the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.